Young Deenay feat. Sasha - I Wanna Be Your Lover (1998)

>> Thursday, May 21, 2009



Young Deenay feat. Sasha - I Wannabe Your Lover Lyrics

One more time - here I come again - it's me
The queen d. For y'all to see - lady
Nasty as I wanna be
The female rebel
Master of ceremony
Bringin' you the words - smoke a little earp
Come a lil closer'n I can proof waht you heard
Be true to the game and I might give you a chance
Some advice in advance if you're lookin' for romance
Treat me like a juvel - never actin' cruel
I wanna be next to you but you guzzta keep the cool
Look me in the eyes, judge the book by ist cover
I want you to know that all I want is be your lover

I wanna be, I wanna , I wanna be your lover
I wanna be the one who's next to you...

I'll take you back - h! - one time
Aas you listen to the words, as you listen to the rhyme
As I bring flavor in your ear at the show or the radio
While you cruisin in the sun - yo
I got to places on a regular basis, see many diffrent faces
All kinds o' races, spaces, traces
I've benn through phases, kept all the aces
But now the case is
You - and I don't know waht to do
I reminisce the 1st kiss - 'n dats true
It felt so new, coz you was not like any other
I fell in love - word to the mother

I wanna be, I wanna , I wanna be your lover
I wanna be the one who's next to you...

I ain't talkin' bout no loot,
When it come to emotions so when we go
Knock the boots, i'll hit you with devotion
Don't need to fake, no sims, no trouble, no stress, undress
And I treat you with finesse
Coz a lady's gotta do what a lady's gotta do
Young deenay is about to put you through
You'll be the hand - i'll be the glove now let me show you love

I wanna be, I wanna , I wanna be your lover
I wanna be the one who's next to you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find the best blogs at Blogs.com.

  © Hits Box Blog

Back to TOP