TLC - Waterfalls (1995)

>> Saturday, May 30, 2009



TLC - Waterfalls Lyrics

A lonely mother gazing out of her window
Staring at her son that she just cant touch
If at any time hes in a jam
Shell be by his side
But he doesnt realize he hurts her so much
But all the praying just aint hellpin
At all cause he cant seem to keep
His self out of trouble
So he goes out and he makes his money
The best way he knows how
Another body laying cold in the gutter
Listen to me

Chorus
Dont go chasing waterfalls
Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that
Youre used to
I know that youre gonna have it your way
Or nothing at all
But I think you re moving too fast

Little precious has a natural obsession
For temptation but he just cant see
She gives him loving that his body cant handle
But all he can say is baby is good to me
One day he goes and takes a glimpse
In the mirror
But he doesnt recognize his own face
His health is fading and he doesnt know why
3 letters took him to his final resting place
Yall dont hear me

Chorus

I seen a rainbow yesterday
But too many storms have come and gone
Leavin a trace of not one God given ray
You say because my life is ten shades of grey
I prey all ten fade away
Seldom praise him for the sunny days

And like his promise is true
Only my faith can undo
The many chances I blew
To bring my life to anew
Clear blue and unconditional skies
Have dried the tears from my eyes
No more lonely cries

My only bleedin hope
Is for the folk who cant cope
Wit such an endurin pain
That it keeps em in the puourin rain
Whos to blame
For tootin caine in your own vein
What a shame
You shoot and aim for someone elses brain
You claim the insane
And name this day and time
For fallin prey to crime
I say the system got you victim to your own mind
Dreams are hopeless aspirations
In hopes of comin true
Believe in yourself
The rest is up to me and you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find the best blogs at Blogs.com.

  © Hits Box Blog

Back to TOP