Alex Gaudino - Destination Calabria (2007)

>> Sunday, May 24, 2009



Alex Gaudino - Destination Calabria Lyrics

I Left my job my boss my car and my home,
I'm leaving for a destination i still don't know ,
somewhere nobody must have duties at all,
and if you like this you can follow me so lets go,
follow me and lets go,
to the place where we belong and leave our troubles at home,
come with me,
we can go to a paradise of love and joy at Destination unknown, known, known, known....unknown, known, known, known....

destination unkown

now i won't feel those heavy shoulders no more, my life got better now I finally enjoy, yes all the people want to come here and so? Come on and join us you can do that now, lets go, follow me, and lets go, to the place where we belong and leave our troubles at home, come with me, we can go to a paradise of love and joy, a destination unknown, known, known, known...

We left the city the pollution the crowd, the air is clean, the ocean's blue, I love that sound, We're happy for this destination we've found, and if you want this you can follow me, lets go, follow me, and lets go, to the place where we belong and leave our troubles at home, come with me, we can go, to a paradise of love and joy, a destination unknown, known, known, known....unknown, known, known, known....

Destination Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find the best blogs at Blogs.com.

  © Hits Box Blog

Back to TOP