Jessica Folcker - How Will I Know (1998)

>> Tuesday, March 31, 2009



Jessica Folker - How Will I Know Lyrics

I don´t know how or where to start
Here we´re standing again
And I see now from where we are
That our road has come to an end
Though we've come this far
I don´t know why
But I still can´t see who you are

Chorus:
I don´t want you to cry
Don´t want us to say goodbye
But I know that we´re falling apart
I don´t need your lies
And if you don´t sympathize
[ Find more Lyrics on www.mp3lyrics.org/8Kz ]
Tell me how will I know who you are

It´s too late but now
we´ve gone this far
To see what´s here within
Though we said that we´d never part
Baby I've been trying too hard
To believe in love
I don´t know why
But I still can´t see who you are

Chorus:

Don´t worry I promise
it´s for the better
So I think we should let it go now
And maybe we'll find love again

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find the best blogs at Blogs.com.

  © Hits Box Blog

Back to TOP