2 - 4 Family - Stay (1998)

>> Wednesday, February 18, 2009



Download Song [MP3]

2 - 4 Family - Stay Lyrics

You don´t have to worry, to find somebody new
Just take a good look and you´ll find the thuth (right)
I´m telling you the secret, the one that you should know
Just live your life to the max, and work it slow

Stay
Oh Yeah
Aha, aha
Who you wanna see?
2-4 Family

Stay, don´t runaway, please lord just one more day
Stay, don´t be walking away

Remember way back in the days, when you was lokin´ with the playas´,
Connecting mad chips, colobarating about the capers
No love for the haters and the players of the game
Suspicious inpotane so you can´t maintain
No balance of reality from sane to insanity
The traffic jigo size, is what took insanity
But you made a simple boat down to Cally
Lugin´ in the ripps, smoke chips like hally
Anyhting you want, all you have to do is ask
Gets the final person to us, to a situation statice, but
You´re not sencere, what could be your future?
Live you life eveal from the highest evil

C´mon!
Don´t be walking away

I don´t wanna leave, but still I can´t stay,
The same old problems day after day
Looking find somebody calling my phone,
If ain´t my home, don´t wanna talk, leave me alone (aha,aha)
Should I live, should I stay? So many questions got me confused
Lord I´m confessin´, I´m stressin´, the physics of love are gone
To a happy home, they got me throwing shots on the dome
It´s on, but them about my mind, yo, a treasure
My family left so now I´m stuck with drastic measures
You say you love me but the feeling´s gone away
This relationchip´s a lie, can´t stay

Face to face, place to place, one more day, all you gotta do is stay
Face to face, place to place, 2-4 Family
Why you actin like you run outta time, goind down now that´s a lie
Talking bout you gotta fly, everythime I come around, Brotha how you sound
Take a chewes down, frontin like you new of this, nowin that you trigga with
I rafuse to get my heart tore, playin like a hard core, now you wanna go to war
But before, you was lovin it, talking that love shit, won´t play the dum shit, forget it

Essie: (available only in the "perfect tools remix")
And if it split it, that´s indeed ´´m gonna miss it, but pressure by a dollar-push up
I won´t kiss it, won´t you spit on me, only lies on your lips, from the lies that you keep
Bigger fish in a dish, you won´t be missed

All we need to do is stay, All we need to do is pray, oh yeah
Just Stay And Pray!
Stay, all we need to do is stay, all we need to do is pray, oh yeah
C´mon

Stay, don´t runaway, please lord just one more day
Stay, don´t be walking away (don´t be walkin away)
Stay, don´t runaway, please lord just one more day
Stay, don´t be walking away (but still I can´t stay)
Stay, don´t runaway, please lord just one more day
Stay, don´t be walking away, Stay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find the best blogs at Blogs.com.

  © Hits Box Blog

Back to TOP